Cupping is the oldest and most globally practiced medical treatment in human history. Cupping uses negative pressure, rather than tissue compression. Cupping mobilizes blood flow in order to promote healing.
- relieving pain and inflammation from injury or chronic conditions
- relieving deep muscular issues and reducing muscle spasms
- releasing and softening scar tissue and loosening post-surgery adhesions
- increasing range of movement and flexibility in joints
- promoting healthy circulation, brings blood flow to stagnant muscles
- moving stagnation and enabling normal lymphatic flow