PULSED ELECTROMAGNETIC FIELD (PEMF) THERAPY
Nothing happens in the body without an electromagnetic exchange.
Having healthy cells is not a passive process. Daily activity and exercise keeps our cells tuned-up, and is necessary to slow aging, reduce the risk of cell dysfunction, preventing illness and disease.
PEMF therapy is the most advanced form of exercise, working on a cellular level it produces the same effects and benefits as physical exercise, but without the stress and strain upon your muscles and bone.
By restoring the body's natural electromagnetic energy through PEMF therapy, cell metabolism is boosted, blood cells are regenerated, circulation is improved and oxygen carrying capacity is increased.
CELLULAR EFFECTS OF PEMF
If cells are not healthy, the body is not healthy. "Disruption of electromagnetic energy in cells causes impaired cell metabolism. This is the final common pathway of disease. If cells are not healthy, the body is not healthy." (William Pawluk, MD, MSc.)
A deficiency of electromagnetism in the body, is like the body running out of oxygen. With the loss of over 90% of the earth's electromagnetic field, and today's polluted environment, almost everyone is toxic and operating at far below their true potential. PEMF therapy restores to our bodies what earth changes and modern living have depleted.
With PEMF the immune system becomes healthier, the nervous system relaxes, bones and joints become stronger, the liver, kidneys and colon can rid themselves of impurities thus detoxifying the body. PEMF therapy can reduce pain and improve the quality of your life by allowing your body to function as it was designed to do.
· Repairs damaged tissue
· Repairs torn tendons and fractured bones
· Increases the cellular oxygen up to 200%
· Enhances the synthesis of protein in the cells
· Improves circulation
· Reduces pain, swelling, inflammation, and irritation
· Stimulates endorphins, serotonin
· Acts as a catalyst with any nutritional
· Speeds recovery and enhances performance
· Causes the pH to go more alkaline
· Gives athletes the edge
Other Cellular Effects of PEMF Include:
· Cellular pH alkalinity increases allowing for better oxygen uptake and suppression of harmful toxins and infection.
· Cell viscosity shifts on the order of 16 fold, allowing liquids to flow into cell gates, and lymph to thin and flow.
· Red blood cells separate (in response to restored electrical charge) allowing for smoother flow and more surface area to transport oxygen.
· Relaxing of the vascular system with reduction of blood pressure by 20-30% within minutes of treatment.
· Electroporation increases allowing greater passage pf solvent (H20) to dissolve and excrete toxins, and allow greater uptake of supplements, medicines and herbs.
The Power to Repair and Rebuild with Electromagnetism
· The earth's electromagnetic field has dropped from nearly 30 Gauss at the time of dinosaurs to 0.3 Gauss today. Magnetic fields affect the nervous and circulatory systems of every living cell - animal, human, and plant.
· When your cells are sick, they lose energy. As a result there is not enough ATP, and the voltage of your cells drops down to 40 - 50 mV. People who are sick potentially have voltages as low as 20mV, as is often reported in cancer cases.
· PEMF builds up energy within your cells; it oxygenates and alkalizes the cells. PEMF improves circulation so the conversion of nutrients and oxygen inside the body can occur at optimal, peak, performance.
· The US FDA accepted the use of PEMF devices in the healing of non-union bone fractures in 1979, urinary incontinence and muscle stimulation in 1998, for the treatment of depression and anxiety in 2006, and for brain cancer/tumors in 2011.
· PEMF therapy has been used successfully in the treatment and control of pain and inflammation associated with rotator cuff, tendinitis, multiple sclerosis, carpal tunnel syndrome, and peri-arthritis.
· PEMF restores and enhances the efficiency of the cells mitochondria and production of ATP, the vital element for charging up the cell walls.
· PEMF magnetically induces cellular exercise with induces autophagy. Al the perks with none of the sweat. Autophagy is a cellular recycling system that degrades damaged or unwanted organelles and proteins and produces energy. This process has been shown to protect against cancer, infections, neurodegenerative disorders, diabetes and other chronic illnesses.
SOURCES: Dr. Gary Gordon, DO (Gordon Research Institute)
(The information of this newsletter is not to be interpreted as medical advice. Biodynamic Craniosacral/Integrative Biodynamic Craniosacral Massage sessions are not for the treatment of disease nor pathology.)